Friday 25 May 2012

moving onwards and upwards.......scary if you ask me!!!

So even though my brave little man is a not so little 4 years old now it still all feels so new. When will the worrying about making the right decisions for him end!! School is on the horizon and the toddler years are fading and its so scary to think my little star is growing up. I keep being told how important these years are. To nurture and enjoy this special time. In an ideal world this would be perfect, but unfortunately I have chosen to work full time to try and provide some sort of quality of life for us. So why do i feel so bad about this? It almost seems as though I am working to pay a nursery to.bring up my child( a brilliant job I might add) and I am missing all his best bitS, yet on the flipside I am doing it for him. Aaaaaa doing the right thing is so hard !! What is the right thing?? . Work is going so well at the moment and i love it yet I feel so guilty about being there when i feel I should be here with him enjoying precious time together. I wonder if it will affect his emotional wellbeing when he is older and he will feel i am not there for him, or will it have the opposite effect and build him up to have a certain independence and broaden his social output???? I really wish there was a guide book or at least an oracle to tell you that you are doing the right thing for your child??? Hmmmmm what are evrybody else's thoughts? Let me.know !! Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment