Saturday 6 April 2013

Keep on climbing... Step 1

Being down is a dark place to be. It can sometimes feel like sitting in the bottom of a deep, muddy pit, trying to climb to the top, to the light, only to claw and claw and end up slumpde in a heap at the bottom again. That's how I would describe it snywya, no matter how hard you try, or how hard you work you don't get anywhere and still end up feeling useless..... well I have had a good hard word with myself over the last few months and I am determined to climb out of this pit and change things!!! So..... here my mission begins!. Step 1 - Be thankful for what you already have. Sometimes this is so hard, even though you know that you have positives and achievements in life, it is hard to appreciate them when you are in a dark place, whic in turn leaves you feeling guilty for not apprecitating the little things, this in turn leads you to feel even worse! So what are the good things?? Job Family/ children Friends money?? ... for some maybe security The list could be endless.... the truth is this will depend on the individual. I have spent a long time in my life loooking at others around me and wanting what they have, or thinking I am not good enough because I am not like them, when in fact I do have positive, good things in my life, it is just taking a while fo rme to see them and stop comparing to others!!.. So this is my step one on the road to recovery and I am sure i will move onwards and upwards!! Step 2 to follow Bye for now /

No comments:

Post a Comment