Sunday 13 May 2012

it's been a while......2 house moves, 2 operations and a new job!!

So...... it's been a while since i wrote anything, things have been hectic. two house moves, two operations for my little guy and a new job all in the last 6 months!! Phew!!!!. I can now begin to breathe again and get back to normal!!.

Where to begin..... we had to move as the house we were in was damp (slugs to go with!!) , the new house seemed so nice, then after a few months..... hello damp and a mechanics garage that opened smack bang next door = a house that stinks of petrol!!! not good. So we moved again and........ love it!!! best house and area ever lived in am so happy.

My little boy has had 2 different operations and this has been tough. I dread to think how parents of children with complex health needs and disabilities get through. Seeing your little one in pain and under anastethic is the worst feeling in the world, i am so glad it is all over and extremely proud of my brave little man!!!.

I have finally had the promotion i was looking for and am beginning to feel a little proud of myself (although true to form i am a little nervous to relax and congratulate myself as things always seem to go wrong!)

Although a quick blog today i will be back on form soon as i am now beginning to get up and running again and have quite a few things i would like to share and get peope's views on :)

Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment